rusackas commented on PR #43194:
URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/43194#issuecomment-5769202540

   Closing this one, sorry for the delay getting back to it. While rebasing I 
traced the conflicts and this turns out to be superseded: #42248 fixed the same 
issue (#42243) independently and already merged on the 15th. I compared the two 
— master's version keeps the configured `serverPageLength` selectable and snaps 
to the nearest valid option with a proper fallback, which covers what this PR 
does and then some.
   
   Thanks for tracking this down originally. Reopen if I'm misreading something 
or there's a case this PR still handles that #42248 doesn't.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to