mapledan commented on PR #42785:
URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/42785#issuecomment-5912476666

   @sadpandajoe @rusackas I'm going to narrow this rather than keep going.
   
   Removing the `template_params` gate is what made estimation render every 
query, and every round since has found something else the execution path does 
around rendering that this path doesn't — ending at re-authorization, where the 
real fix belongs in `raise_for_access` itself, not here.
   
   So I'll put the gate back as #42757 left it and change only the message for 
the case this started from: a template estimated without parameters currently 
fails with "perhaps there was a misspelling or a typo", which sends people 
looking in the wrong place. No new rendering, no new authorization surface.
   
   If you'd rather estimation delegate to the execution path's render instead, 
say so and I'll go that way.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to