ceenayekta commented on PR #34629:
URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/34629#issuecomment-6061738042

   Hey @rusackas,
   This PR began as a straightforward theme direction change, requiring minimal 
modifications across just 14 files. Over the following months, the theme 
provider was refactored three times, and I made every effort to keep up with 
the latest changes, rebasing the branch more than four times to keep it 
merge-ready. However, I’m disappointed with the prioritization of this PR, and 
I’ve decided not to invest further time in it. Given that this is a UI-only 
change with no significant architectural impact, I no longer believe the effort 
required to bring the branch up to date is worthwhile. I sincerely thank all 
the reviewers for their feedback; working on this project a year ago taught me 
a lot about data visualization. I hope to see this repository continue to grow. 
❤️


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to