On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 05:46:32AM -0800, Carl Worth wrote:
-    } else {
-       printf ("No new mail---and that's not much.\n");
     }

Shouldn't we still print *something* here, though ("No new mail")?
Imagine the new user trying to ensure "notmuch new" is working---and
let's say it's not, (due to the current symlink bug or so). A silent
success here won't make it clear whether "notmuch new" has actually done
anything or not.

Yes, at first I thought I'd read the patch wrong... I think you definately want some output, just not the joke. Don't worry, it *was* funny the first time.

--
- Marten