On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:42:42 +0530, "Aneesh Kumar K. V"
<aneesh.ku...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
> While discussing notmuch with some of the gnome developers they pointed
> me to http://live.gnome.org/Anjal/ . The interface is suited to the way
> notmuch displays threads. So i guess it would really cool if we can get
> anjal to use nomuch as one of the backend.
>
> That should also make sure you get a working mailclient in gtk with
> minimal changes

Thanks for mentioning this, Aneesh.

Hooking up Anjal to notmuch was an idea that Chris Wilson had almost
immediately after playing with notmuch. I think he even started poking
around in the Anjal code base to see how much work this would be.

Chris, did you make any progress worth mentioning in your
investigations?

-Carl