On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:29:15 +1100, Alex Ghitza <aghi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good.  So we can put this in notmuch.el and Keith will get everybody's
> sent mail. :)

That seems sub-optimal, at least for me...

> It looks like we need a way to get the primary email address from the
> config file.

We actually want to let the user *select* an email address from the
config file, and then automagically set the bcc: flag as
appropriate. Without that, I'd end up bcc'ing all of my mail through my
home address, which would end up sending work email unencrypted to my
house. Sub-optimal

> (setq user-full-name "Alex Ghitza")
> (setq user-mail-address "aghi...@gmail.com")

You can set everything in the message-mail argument list:

(message-mail nil nil '(("bcc" "keith.pack...@intel.com") ("from" "Keith
Packard <keith.pack...@intel.com>")))

Alternatively, we can hack up message mode so that when the From address
is set (using completion from the notmuch config), the Bcc line is copied.

--
keith.pack...@intel.com