On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:25:17 +0100, Michal Sojka <sojk...@fel.cvut.cz> wrote:
> This patch was originally sent by Andreas Klöckner. This is a slightly
> reworked version (only coding style changes) which was manually rebased
> to the current HEAD.

Just a quick note about this patch: I received an offline email back
From Andreas who said he is no longer going to improve the patch because
he has stopped using notmuch. I hope that this doesn't mean that this is
dropped, it provides a pretty useful functionality for transitioning
From a folder-based IMAP setup to notmuch! I wish I could volunteer to
pick this up and finish it myself, but I cannot commit to doing this at
the moment.

micah