On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 12:22:05 -0200, Fernando Carrijo <fcarr...@yahoo.com.br>
wrote:
> Commit cd467caf renamed notmuch_query_search to
> notmuch_query_search_messages.
> Commit 1ba3d46f created notmuch_query_search_threads. We better keep the docs
>
> of notmuch_query_create consistent with those changes.

Thanks!

I had trouble applying the patch, (perhaps you performed a copy/paste
operation into your email program that added a bunch of trailing
whitespace?). But I fixed that and while at it, edited the comment so
that the full name of each referenced function appears. (The idea being
that I want grep to find these occurrences if they need to be updated
again in the future).

-Carl