On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:57:00 +0100, "Sebastian Spaeth" <sebast...@sspaeth.de>
wrote:

> From git repository git://github.com/spaetz/notmuch-all-feature.git I
> would like to advocate the following branches for quick pulling. Each
> contains 1 or 2 patches. They have all been based on todays
> cworth/master, so it should be really painless.

Thanks for pulling these all together! All the ones that you propose I
also use and would really like these to be merged as well.

The only other patch that I find absolutely crucial, that you do not
include, is the 'Preserve folder information when indexing' patch which,
although not perfect, does significantly change my life.

micah