On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 16:59:17 -0400, Jameson Rollins
<jroll...@finestructure.net> wrote:
> Hey, Darren.  Total side note, but you might be interested in the recent
> message from Kristoffer about his nice rss2message utility, "sluk", that
> works great for translating rss feeds into notmuch-indexable messages:

Thanks for the heads up Jamie - I saw this come through but at the time
it didn't seem to support most of the feeds I was reading.  I didn't
look too closely since feed2imap worked for me.  I'll check out the
latest version and see if that has changed.  I do like the idea of
notmuch-to-feed as a companion tool.