Hi, Filipe.  I notice that you have been submitting a lot of patches for
vim support.  As you may have seen, I'm trying to put together a release
candidate for notmuch 0.6.  Since I know nothing about vim, would you be
willing to prepare a patch set that includes all of the patches to vim
support that you would like to see in the 0.6 release?

I think the easiest way to do that would be for you to push a branch to
your public repo that includes all of the vim improvements rebased on
top of my release-candidate/0.6 branch.  If you can then point me to
that branch, I can merge it with my release-candidate/0.6 branch and
push it out for others to test.

Let me know what you think.

jamie.