On Fri, 06 May 2011 19:56:30 -0400, James Vasile <ja...@hackervisions.org>
wrote:
> Thanks for pulling this together.
>
> I sent two patches to the list on March 16.  They were a bug fix to
> allow notmuch to correctly handle some poorly formatted email.  Nobody
> ever replied, but I'd like to see the bug fixed nonetheless, as it
> results in unreadable mail.  Since I've actually seen such mail in the
> wild, I'd like to see Notmuch handle it.
>
> Those messages were:

The first seems to be damaged, the second I did not try:

~/dev/notmuch]$ cat $(notmuch search --output=files
id:87ipvifrlv....@softwarefreedom.org) |patch -p1
patching file lib/thread.cc
Hunk #1 FAILED at 266.
patch: **** malformed patch at line 153: hread,

But it sounds like a different approach to:
id:8739ljwy7z....@msstf091.ucc.ie,
id:1304723846-29134-1-git-send-email-...@chaoflow.net

--
Florian Friesdorf <f...@chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083