On Sun, 8 May 2011 17:40:54 -0400, Austin Clements <amdra...@mit.edu> wrote:
> Cool.  This seems very reasonable.
>
> Just some style nits: The three places where you have
> "sanitize_string(", there should be a space between the function name
> and the paren.

fixed

> Relatedly, "for(;*loop;loop++){" should be spaced out
> like "for (; *loop; loop++) {".

fixed

> (..)
> Also, existing code conventionally uses a variable named "local"
> for function-level talloc contexts such as your ctx_quote.

In notmuch-search.c there is no variable named "local", in the other
functions its also named ctx_quote. Should I rename all ctx_quote to
"local"?

Will send style fixes after we cleared this.

--
Florian Friesdorf <f...@chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083