On Mon, 16 May 2011 15:37:49 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins
<jroll...@finestructure.net> wrote:
> See mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime to sign an entire message, as
> opposed to just a single part.

Thanks! That's good to know. (Trying here.)

> I think the two paths reconverge later in the series.  Can you look
> ahead a bit to see if that concern is addressed?

Daniel did point me to later in the series where the numbers are at
least the same in text and json output. I've grabbed that state for
generating a test case, (also with Daniels test message). And I'm now
cooking up a new commit that will pass that test but with less code
duplication than the current patch.

-Carl