On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 00:22:04 +0400, Dmitry Kurochkin
<dmitry.kuroch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "notmuch was incorecctly detecting this as the ..." is not right.

Thanks. I was sure my commit message wasn't right yet. That was my
point---I didn't know what the right message would be! ;-)

> It is a wrong-type-argument lisp error (evaluating (length '(a . b))).  How
> about:
>
>   Fix wrong-type-argument lisp error in `notmuch-fcc-header-setup' when
>   `notmuch-fcc-dirs' is set to a list.  The error was in the
>   `notmuch-fcc-dirs' format check which was changed in an incompatible
>   way from 0.4 to 0.5.

Perfect! This way, if I want to investigate this patch before committing
it, I now have the information I need to test it.

Thanks,

-Carl

--
carl.d.wo...@intel.com