No, it's not a code name, unless you really want it to be. After some
discussion with Carl and Jamie on IRC, I have declared myself release
tyrant, with Jamie as my assistant [1].

The release plan is as follows.

1) Create a release branch (called release) at b0ba84f9e71b0.
   You can get this branch now from the main notmuch repo.

2) Add id:"1308791652-17372-2-git-send-email-jroll...@finestructure.net"
   or equivalent

3) Cherry-pick/merge a small number of _important_ [2] bug fixes between now
   and July 1.

4) Release July 1.

The next release will approximately August 1, with a feature freeze
around July 23.  Normally this might be a lousy time for a release, but
some of us will be hacking in Banja Luka the week before.

David

[1] In the traditional manner, Jamie has done most of the work, and I am
swooping in at the last minute to steal credit ;).

[2] If you have to ask who decides what is _important_, you haven't
understood the release tyrant concept completely.