On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:02:47 +0200, Olivier Schwander
<olivier.schwan...@chadok.info> wrote:
> I wonder if it may be possible to create a journal of all the operations
> on tags: a file where all the changes are registered, with a timestamp.
>
> Two benefits:
>  - going through the history to undo mistakes
>  - being able to build a diff of two journals in order to synchronize db on
> multiple
>    hosts

I'm having trouble finding the thread right now, but wasn't there just
recently a discussion about just this (i.e. time-stamping tag
operations)?  Unless there is a big performance hit, I'm starting to
think this sounds like a good idea.

Being also to share tags alone would be super cool.

jamie.