Hi everyone!

I have just released alot v0.3.1; You can get a tarball here [0].
This is mainly a bugfix release, the most notable addition feature-wise is
the ability to sign outgoing messages via PGP/MIME. Cheers to Michael for this
one!

Detailed usage updates since v0.3:
* use separate database for each write-queue entry when flushing
* fix behaviour of editor spawning
* fix opening of attachments in thread buffer
* fix pre_edit_translate hook
* fix opening of attachments without filename Content-Disposition parm
* clean up and complete theming (bindings help/envelope/mainframe body)
* fix datetime decoding issues
* fix abort commands on pre-hook exceptions
* fix correct default sendmail command to 'sendmail -t'
* use '> ' instead of '>' to quote in replies/fwds
* fix path completer wrt spaces in paths
* fix UI when no buffers are open
* fix issue with buffer type changing between flushes
* support multiple addresses per abook contact when using 'abook' completer
* smarter timestamp pretty printer
* new hook 'timestamp_format'
* merge multiple cc/to headers into one when displaying
* respect NOTMUCH_CONFIG env var
* smarter parsing of edited header values
* allow for singleton lists without trailing comma in config
* fix reverse-date sorted content in threadline if displayed
* emacs-style C-a and C-E in prompts
* added ability to sign outgoing mails via PGP/MIME

Thanks goes to those who contributed:
$ git shortlog -s -n 0.3.. |tail -n +2
    24  Michael Stapelberg
     5  Jakob
..everyone who send feedback and of course to all notmuch contributors.

With David Bremners help I have started hacking together some metadata to build
a debian package. This can be found in branch 'debian' but I presume there are
still
some things to be done on that (manpage generation..).

As always, don't hesitate to send feedback, bug reports, feature or pull
requests via the
projects github page [1].

Cheers,
/p