Le 19/10/2012 06:55, Ethan Glasser-Camp a écrit :
Adrien Bustany <adr...@bustany.org> writes:

This makes notmuch appropriately free the underlying notmuch C objects
when garbage collecting their Go wrappers. To make sure we don't break
the underlying links between objects (for example, a notmuch_messages_t
being GC'ed before a notmuch_message_t belonging to it), we add for each
wraper struct a pointer to the owner object (Go objects with a reference
pointing to them don't get garbage collected).

Hi Adrien! This whole series is marked moreinfo, but I don't think
that's just. It looks like there were some unresolved issues about
reference tracking and garbage collection, and some suggestions to use
the C values of enums instead of regenerating them with iota, but
there's definitely valid code that I assume would be useful if anyone
ever wanted to write in Go ;). Are you figuring to clean this series up?

This comment should s/wraper/wrapper/.

Ethan

Hello Ethan,

thanks for the heads up, I still have this on my table, and yes there is additional work to do for the patches to be really clean. I can't give an estimate for now, let's hope sooner than later :/

Cheers

Adrien