On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 04:05:26PM +0100, Rainer M Krug wrote:

> >> Then I probably haven't loaded org-notmuch properly? What do I have to put
> >> into my .emacs
> >> file to load it properly?
> >>

> > I put what I know at
> >
> > http://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index24h2
>
> Thanks - got it working under Ubuntu. One thing: in my org from git,
> org-notmuch is in
> .../org-mode/contrib/lisp and not .../lisp

My following comment is probably OT, but still ...

If you install org-mode from git following the instructions from the
Makefile, then you should be putting something like the following in
your local.mk.

  # Define if you want to include some (or all) files from contrib/lisp
  # just the filename please (no path prefix, no .el suffix), maybe with
  # globbing
  ORG_ADD_CONTRIB = org-notmuch

If you do that, then David's instructions are accurate.

Hope this helps,

--
Suvayu