Sebastian Fischmeister <sfisc...@uwaterloo.ca> writes:

> Hi,
>
> My previous mail editor had a useful feature to resend already sent
> emails. It's essentially opening an already sent email and have the
> senders, subject, and body pre-filled as well as all attachments
> attached.
>
> Is this easy to achieve in notmuch? The attachments seem a bit tricky.

I often pipe the message to sendmail, using emacs's
notmuch-show-pipe-message command (bound to '|' by default).  However I
agree it would be much nicer to be able to edit the headers slightly, so
as to add headers like Resent-To.

On a related note, another feature I really miss is the ability to edit
and re-send a bounced message.  (I realize this could be problematic for
notmuch, in that you really want to re-send it with the same
message-ID.)

David