Ioan-Adrian Ratiu <a...@adirat.com> writes:
> I know C-u is default emacs behaviour but I find very cumbersone to do
> C-u for unapplying the tag. What I do and want is to simply apply the
> tag when pressing "d" then unapply it when pressing "d" again if the
> mail/thread already contains the deleted tag (basically it's a
> toggle).

I haven't completely follow discussion about this. Maybe someone has
already mentioned that:

The most important thing is to preserve consistency in Emacs UI: 'a'
archives messages and pressing it again on archived message doesn't
unarchive it. The behaviour shouldn't be different for tag jump menu.

PS. Mark, I have tested your patch. I hope you can make it into 0.23!

Cheers,
-- Amadeusz Żołnowski