On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:24:02 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> In the meantime, if I could get my hands on a message that triggers this
> bug, that would be useful. (Here's a case where it would be nice to have
> the "notmuch search --output=maildir" command I had talked about so that
> we could export the results of a particular search.)

Without a nice command to export a search as a maildir, here are some
things you can do in the meantime, Dirk. Consider this a free tutorial
in using the notmuch command line.

First, run a notmuch search to isolate the thread. This might be exactly
the search you were using within your notmuch emacs buffer, plus maybe a
keyword or two from the subject of the particular thread. So perhaps
something like:

        notmuch search tag:lkml subject:"some phrase here"