On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:18:15 +0200, Michael Radziej <mir at spieleck.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:29:53 +0200, Xavier Maillard <xma at gnu.org> wrote:
> > Thank you for your answer. Dumb question: are procmail and IMAP "closed
> > to friends" ? I would think yes but only on server side, right or
> > wrong ?
>
> "Closed to friends?" No idea what you mean.

I mean, is it something usual to have both procmail and IMAP in a "mail
flow" ?

> Can you please describe your mail flow?

Mine is currently quite simple:

postfix/dovecot/sieve on a remote machine <-> offlineimap/notmuch (plus
a tagging script).

My goal is to use notmuch remotely directly on my IMAP server but there
are problems when doing notmuch new in the dovecot tree (dovecot index
files if I recall correctly).

/Xavier