Hi,

1. How do I see *all* the headers using the emacs interface? It shows me
only 4 headers.

2. Using the Python bindings, I want to do a query, get the messages,
and examine the headers of the messages. The problem is that if a
message is multi-part, then, I can't find any way to see the main
headers. I can only see the "headers" of each part. (I really would like
this working!)

3. Can I mark a bunch of messages for tagging in the Emacs interface? I
know I can tag all messages in a query, but sometimes I'd just like to
select a few manually and tag them (or apply some other command to
them).

Using notmuch 0.5-83-g74bc93f

Thanks.