I really hate the default behavior of the space bar in notmuch-show; I
don't want it to pop out of the thread that i'm currently view, and I
especially don't want it to archive threads.  The space bar should
just be for viewing, not altering.

The following patch breaks out the food functionality from
notmuch-show-advance-and-archive so that people can easily rebind it
to the space bar.  Although I do personally think we should change the
default behavior, I leave the current behavior untouched, since I
suppose there maybe are some people out there that like the current
behavior and don't expect it to change.

jamie.