On Tue, Apr 17 2012, Justus Winter <4winter at informatik.uni-hamburg.de> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Quoting Patrick Totzke (2012-04-13 10:33:58)
>> Quoting Austin Clements (2012-04-01 04:23:23)
>> >Maybe you could describe your use case in more detail?
>>
>> Quoting Austin Clements (2012-04-12 17:57:44)
>> >Quoth Justus Winter on Apr 12 at 11:05 am:
>> >I see.  TL;DR
>>
>> .. which should pretty much settle Austins opinion on
>> libnotmuch users being second class citizens.
>
> Na, I think you misinterpreted Austin here, I think he summarized his
> position. Looking back at my mail I think I came across a lot harsher
> than necessary, I'm sorry for that. Let's get back to the issue at
> hand, shall we?
>
> Both Austin and Mark seem to support the split, any other opinions?

I support it too (as did earlyer). Do we already have pushable series
or is there a need for a new one ? It would be good to have this done
so that application writers can start relying this being available
in "official" notmuch (in 0.13 -- SONAME updated -- any other patches
pending requiring SONAME bump to be reviewed ?).

> Cheers,
> Justus

Tomi