Hi.

For some of the emails I'm receiving, which have been crypted by the
sender with GPG, confidentiality is only needed for routing the mail,
and I'd like to be able to store a decrypted version instead of the
original (or in addition to it ?), so that notmuch can index the content
almost as if it was received unencrypted.

Not all encrypted emails should be decrypted though, as sometimes some
secrets in the mail shouldn't appear in the notmuch DBs.

I imagine me triggering of an Emacs shortcut while a mail was
decrypted (by EasyPG ?) and I've read the content and assumed it safe
for saving decrypted.

Would anyone have a suggestion on a way to integrate such a feature in
my Emacs + notmuch setup (I'm using fetchmail, procmail, and finally
dovecot to store the mails).

I guess this might just be some Emacs lisp thing not really needing much
integration with Notmuch, but maybe I'm overseeing details.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER