David Edmondson <d...@dme.org> writes:

> Retrieve GPG keys asynchronously.
>
> v2:
> - Update the label on buttons when they are used to request
>   asyncronous key retrieval.
> - Always update the buffer when key retrieval completes, even if the
>   retrieval failed, so that the label is properly re-generated.
>
> v3:
> - Code review comments from bremner:
>   - Fix spelling.
>   - Fix button label.
>   - Update docstring to describe the redisplay conditions.

I went back to this series to try and do the last minor things my self,
but unfortunately I got lost in trying to do the rebase. I think it
collides with a couple of dkg's fixes (9300defd6 and 3c752b855f).  If
either of you has (or can make) a version of this series that applies
cleanly to master, I'd like to get it merged (perhaps with one or two
minor tweaks that I could take care of).