apologies.

---
dwrz|朱为文
On 2019-12-11 00:39, d...@dwrz.net wrote:

I use notmuch with Emacs, and it looks like the latest package there has broken my sending functionality. When pressing C-c C-c (notmuch-mua-send-and-exit) in a message buffer, for some reason eww gets called with a http://mailto:// link, followed by the body of the message. I'm not sure at all why this is the case -- I haven't changed my notmuch or Emacs config, and I use msmtp, not eww, to send mail.
I'd be happy to provide those configs if that's useful.

--
dwrz|朱为文