On Sun 2020-05-24 20:59:29 +0300, Tomi Ollila wrote:
> On Thu, May 21 2020, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>
>> In out-of-tree builds, $TEST_DIRECTORY doesn't contain
>> json_check_nodes.py.  This caused 27 tests to fail in such an
>> environment.
>
> are you shure the run_emacs.sh change in
>
> id:"20200423212643.864-1-tomi.oll...@iki.fi"
>
> is not needed ? =D

Sorry, i'd missed that message entirely.  Looks like we were barking up
the same tree :)

I do not mean to cast doubt on the run_emacs.sh change -- i haven't seen
the particular failure with two different versions of emacs, so i don't
know that i can comment on it.

At any rate, these seem like two distinct fixes.  I'd be happy to see
them both applied, so maybe just drop my patch and merge Tomi's?

   --dkg