Floris Bruynooghe <f...@devork.be> writes:

> I didn't actually try out how much better autodoc does, I should
> probably try that too before commenting further.

Thanks to both of you for feedback. I've applied the first two to
master.

It seems tricky to have autodoc on readthedocs without having notmuch2
in pip.  That seems like a lot of work just to have readthedocs work
(although obviously some people would be happy with it for other
reasons).

If we can't make autoapi work well enough, perhaps we can supplement /
replace the rtd version with a pointer to a self hosted version.

We should do the self hosted version of the HTML output from sphinx in
either case. I'm not sure it will fit nicely into the ikiwiki based
wiki, but it should be possible to deploy it on notmuchmail.org outside
the wiki.