On Tue, Mar 07 2023, Atanas Janackovski wrote:
> I have justed strated using `notmuch' in Emacs (doom configuration),
> and I love it!

Great! I'm glad it's useful for you.

> 1. I have a number of accounts that I use. How do I configure my
> config to save draft messages based on the "From" header?

I'm not sure what you're looking for here. Do you want drafts saved in
different locations?

At some level, a draft message is just another message, so you can
search for drafts based on the "From" header just like any other
message.

> 2. From time to time, I want to view `html' content in my
> browser. Does anyone have any tips on how I would do this? I have
> tried the below but this did not seem to work:

This seems to work out of the box for me.

>From looking at the contents of my mailcap-mime-data variable, what
sticks out to me is that "text" and then "html" are at different levels
in the structure such as:

 ("text"
  ("html"
   (viewer . "/usr/bin/firefox '%s'")