Whole serie applied (all 7 patches). Thank you again :)

Looking at the patches, it would seem like you were fixing
potential bugs. Remember that envytools is meant for
developers and we like stuff to break in catastrophic ways
when the vbios (for instance) does not follow our expectations.

Of course, crashing or corruption is not acceptable, but I'm all
for a good-old assert or at least big fat warnings. Just don't
waste too much time sanitizing nvbios since it clearly isn't meant
for production.

Thanks again and congrats for actually reading the code and
documentation before contributing! I wish you good luck in
generating the nvc0 memory timings :)

Martin

PS: Sorry it took me so long...