--- Comment #3 from Ilia Bozhinov <iliy...@hotmail.com> ---
It seems that the code that triggers this bug is in
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/fb/ramgk104.cpp around line 1583. It seems
that the assumption in the comment is not true, on my card this condition
obviously doesn't mean that the card should be ignored completely. This maybe
has some other meaning, does anybody know how I can help debugging the problem?
I'm posting the comment in the code:
/* parse bios data for all rammap table entries up-front, and
* build information on whether certain fields differ between
* any of the entries.
* the binary driver appears to completely ignore some fields
* when all entries contain the same value. at first, it was
* hoped that these were mere optimisations and the bios init
* tables had configured as per the values here, but there is
* evidence now to suggest that this isn't the case and we do
* need to treat this condition as a "don't touch" indicator.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Nouveau mailing list