Hi KK,

Thanks for getting back to me. The problem only appears in the destiny branch, I tried it again in the 0.6 version and the log message is printed normally, is this the expected behavior for the destiny branch?

--niky

kk yap wrote:
Hi Niky,

I believe this is because vlog does not support very long string.  The
correct patch (IMHO) is to truncate messages that are too long.
Unfortunately, I cannot get to a patch until later.  If anyone send us
a patch, one of us can push it.  Else, we will try to get to it.
Thanks.

Regards
KK