I got the configure output off-list, and as expected, Python is disabled (and
therefore discovery).  In this case, it's because Twisted isn't available,
which I have seen cause confusion before.  When configuring with Python *not
disabled*, we should probably make that actually stop configure rather than
just print a warning, as the warning is a pretty subtle way of indicating that
basically nothing is going to work.

-- Murphy