Hi Attilio,

I'm pretty sure the answer to (1) is yes, as for (2) I can't answer with
certainty off the top of my head but I think that's the right syntax too
(I'd just try it out with wireshark running on both interfaces to verify
that I'm getting the wanted behavior. Looking at the OF spec would help too.
Section 3.3 describes the use of actions)