I am not 100% but I think the problem is that the OFPAT_SET_NW_TOS action is not currently handled by the function that creates the actions
for the python modules.

If you look at the core.py (src/nox/lib/core.py) there is a function
make_action_array() that creates the actions string that is sent.

This function covers all the cases but the OFPAT_SET_NW_TOS action.

Hope this is helpful.

--niky

Aaron Rosen wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to change the ToS bits in IP packets but nox is telling me invalid action type 8.

Here is the blurb of code that I'm trying:

attrs = extract_flow(packet)
outport = self.data[dpid, mac_to_str(packet.dst)]
actions = [[openflow.OFPAT_SET_NW_TOS, "44"], [ openflow.OFPAT_OUTPUT, [0, outport]]] self.install_datapath_flow( dpid , attrs, 5, 0, actions, bufid, openflow.OFP_DEFAULT_PRIORITY, inport, packet)

Could anyone point out where I'm going wrong?

Thanks,

Aaron

--
Aaron O. Rosen