It's in openflow-event.cc, but you should also be able to just disable
openflow-event module debug messages with something like the following:

./nox_core -v -v openflow-event:ANY:WARN

The first -v turns on verbose mode in general (something much like -v
ANY:console:DEBUG), the second -v explicitly sets the openflow-event module for
all logging facilities to only show WARN or worse messages.

The logging is getting a bit of an update in destiny soon, and you'll be able
to specify stuff like this in the NOX config file.

-- Murphy