The topology module seems to have all the necessary information. It's just
that it's not reflected in pytopology. So, pytopology, in it's current
state, does not seem to be very useful, at least not complete.

I'd like to go ahead and fix this. Are there any guidelines on how to write
a SWIG interface file in NOX? There is a generic SWIG python tutorial at:
http://www.swig.org/Doc1.3/Python.html

I want to know if there is anything specific to NOX.
* Is there anything in the NOX environment that makes it easier to write an
interface file? E.g. are there any special tools?
* Are there any constraints imposed by the NOX environment?

Thanks,
Nikhil