Hi ,

NOX does not provide load balancing functionality by default; you would need
to write your own application.
A high level description of the functionality that you'd have to program on
NOX in order to achieve network-layer load balancing is: Listen for incoming
requests from the clients and set up flows to one of the servers for each
one of them: The requests are destined to the same IP, the OF switch
forwards incoming requests to NOX, NOX picks a server and sets up a rule on
the switch for the specific flow.

If you haven't done so, I'd suggest taking a look
here<http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/Main_Page> to
familiarize yourself with NOX. You'll also find some instructions on writing
your own NOX components, although a good practice is to look at existing
code and copy/hack it. If you look at the routing component and understand
how it works, it might be easier to hack that than to write a new component