Hi Jen-Wei,

OpenFlow 1.1 (implemented) is released, so it is quite final for me.

Also, if you are not constrained to using the group semantics (in
OpenFlow 1.1), you can do multicast by listing all the ports you want
to multicast to in the flow_mod command.

If you are looking for IGMP multicast support, then you are looking
for someone to do some work.

Regards
KK