Hi Karim,

the second parameter of install_datapath_flow() is a python dictionary that
describes the flow for which you are setting up an entry. This is where you
specify the MAC address(es). Create a dictionary, populate as you want (the
keys for the source and destination addresses are 'dl_src' and 'dl_dst'
respectively. - missing key/value pair equals wildcard for that field), and
pass it to install_datapath_flow.

If you take a look at src/nox/lib/core.py, which defines the python API,
you'll find some information about this in the definition of
install_datapath_flow()