Hi guys,

I launched the "sample_routing" component, and also tried to modify some
line of code to understand the behavior.
My first question is:
  What kind of event the handler subscribes with the following instruction:

    def install(self):
        self.routing = self.resolve(pyrouting.PyRouting)
        self.register_handler(Flow_in_event.static_get_name(),
                              self.handle_flow_in)

 I understand that it is a "Flow_in" event, but what does
"static_get_name()" stand for?

Someone could  explain me what is the logic of the component?

My main objective is to be able to define and deploy custom paths for flows
in the network .

Thanks a lot

--
Andrea Simeoni