authenticator and pyauthenticator are components, so -- like all components --
NOX needs to know to load them and resolve their dependencies.  The fix is
easy:

Add the pyauthenticator component as a dependency in your meta.json file (or
simply specify pyauthenticator on the commandline *before* your component).
pyauthenticator will then pull in a couple other dependencies (authenticator,
for one!).

Hopefully that'll do it.

-- Murphy