Hi, I'm a freshman of Openflow and Nox. I want to make a demo about customized
routing control,
but there are something I'm confused. For example, I have a network topology
consisting of 3 switches(
Switch A, Switch B, Switch C),  making up a triangle. We also have a host "Host
A" connected to Switch
A, a host "Host B" connected to Switch B. Now I want to sent packets from Host
A to Host B as a routing problem.

Based on the k-shortest path method, which is stated in the application of
routing(routing.cc), the routing is "Host A -> Switch A -> Switch B -> Host B".
However, I want to modify this route into "Host A -> Switch A -> Switch C ->
Switch B -> Host B", to represent the customized routing control. I want to
know whether it is possible.

Besides, I've already read about codes in the application of routing. If I want
to finish the demo, what should
I do to modify these codes. Thank you very much for reading this email.

2011-06-21

ZHOU Ye