It should be in src/nox/netapps/monitoring.  If it's not, you're probably
using the zaku branch and not the destiny branch.

With modern versions of git, this is as easy as "git checkout destiny" if you
haven't modified anything.  I forget the syntax for older versions, but it
should be on the wiki and in the nox-dev archive...

-- Murphy