**You can see which module is running by analyzing the output( stderr) of
the program.
e.g. If spanning tree module is enabled , you can see the following output:
00096|nox|DBG:spanning_tree:
    Current state: INSTALLED
    Required state: INSTALLED
    Dependencies: 'python' OK, 'discovery' OK, 'python' OK

00097|nox|DBG:routing_module:
    Current state: INSTALLED
    Required state: INSTALLED
    Dependencies: 'topology' OK, 'nat_enforcer' OK

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:05 AM, <hu.yongsh...@zte.com.cn> wrote:

> The spanning tree module is a default component in destiny version.
> Is there any collision with routing module?
> I do not known which components are basic definitely.
> './nox_core -v -i ptcp:6633 routing', it should not run spanning tree
> module, right?
>
> Best Regards!
>

>  *fernando farias <fer...@yahoo.com.br>*
>
> 2011-07-28 21:59
>  请答复 给
> fernando farias <fer...@yahoo.com.br>
>
>   收件人
> "hu.yongsh...@zte.com.cn" <hu.yongsh...@zte.com.cn>, "nox-dev@noxrepo.org"
> <nox-dev@noxrepo.org>
> 抄送
>   主题
> Re: [nox-dev] Why not ping success using routing module?
>

> Did you enable spanning tree module ?
>
> Peace,
>
> Fernando N. N. Farias
>
> Electrical Engineer PhD. Student
> Member of the Research Group on Computer Networks and Multimedia
> Communications - GERCOM/UFPA
> Optical Research Team - GERCOM
> Federal University of Pará
>

> "Primeiro eles o ignoram.
> Depois, riem de você.
> Chega um ponto em que lutam contra voce.
> Ate o dia em que você vence." Gandhi
> ------------------------------
> *De:* "hu.yongsh...@zte.com.cn" <hu.yongsh...@zte.com.cn>*
> Para:* nox-dev@noxrepo.org*
> Enviadas:* Quinta-feira, 28 de Julho de 2011 3:45*
> Assunto:* [nox-dev] Why not ping success using routing module?
>

> Hi,I setup a openflow network with four open_vswitches (PC server with
> three eth devices, one connects NOX) and one NOX controller. The topology
> like this
>
> vSW1----------vSW2
> |              |
> vSW3----------vSW4
> There is a VM host1 (192.168.1.7) connects with vSW1, and a VM host2
> (192.168.1.4) in vSW3.
> Controller version is nox_destiny. Do './nox_core -v -i ptcp:6633 routing'
> in nox controller, everything is ok.
> I do 'ping 192.168.1.7' at VM host2. At firt, the ARP procedure is correct,
> and packet capture verified it.
> But, while VM host1 sent ICMP message to VM host2, there is a 'OFP+ICMP'
> PACKETIN message to controller. And then a 'OFP' PACKETOUT message to
> vSW3 with multi-actions send packe out (in all interfaces), and then
> another same 'OFP'PACKETOUT message.
> As a result, Openvswitch report ERR with reuse buffer, and 'ping' failed.
>
> The NOX controller log that 'openflow-event|ERR:received openflow error
> packet from dpid=000...1:type=1,code=7,56bytes data'.
> Could anybody tell me any problem happened?
> And is there any component(s) could surpport general application
> connections, like 'ping','ftp',streaming, or something?
> thanks.
> ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
> solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
> [...]

***Best regards,   :-)
               **
                            Junlong Peng*