Hi Zoltan, thank you for answering,

you give me good news, but I want to explain you what happens:

I've created a new component 'countvoncount' with the following commands

cd nox/src/nox/netapps/
*nox-new-c-app.py countvoncount*

at this point i launch the following (in the my nox root directory)

./boot.sh
./configure.sh

however even if such commands end without errors, when launching the
component I get that
no component description was found.

Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe the configure.sh should be launched into the build directory?
I tried it too, but get an error telling me that NOX is already configured

can you help me?

--
Andrea Simeoni